Kids Capoeira classes focuses on develop motor skills and cooperation with peers through learning the basic movements of Capoeira such as kicks, defenses and acrobatic movements along with songs and musical instruments. After about a year and/or having obtained the first cord the child is eligible to enter the level 2 Capoeira class.
- Thursdays 5:00-6:00 pm - 12 week session From Sep 8th - Dec 1st - (Skipping Thanksgiving) - All Levels w/Contramestre Hakim
- Saturdays 10:30-11:30 am from - 12 week session - From Sep 10th - Dec 3rd - (Skipping Thanksgiving) - All Levels w/ Contramestre Hakim
- Mondays 5:00-6:00 pm - 12 week session - From Sep 12th - Dec 5th - (Skipping Halloween) Capoeira Fundamentals w/ Instructor Rasta
- Drop in: $25
- 12 Classes card (Once a week for 12 weeks) : $180 ($15 per class)
- Monthly Pass (Unlimited classes): $120 ( $10 per class)
* PROMO: 6 months of Unlimited Capoeira for $600 - [Sep 1st - Feb 28] (includes a free shirt + free Batizado)
* We allow new members to join at any time to our 12 weeks session
Roda Movements Studio located at 7014-A Westmoreland Ave, Takoma Park, MD
* All class cards valid only for Roda Movements studio
Choose one day (Mon, Thu or Sat) and come for 8 weeks.
After active your class card is valid for 30 days
* All Class card valid only for Roda Movements studio