All Classes will be held at the new location of Roda Movements located at 11226 Triangle Lane, Silver Spring MD 20902 (Wheaton).
- The All Levels Kids Capoeira classes are on Mondays 5:00-6:00pm, Thursdays 5:00-6:00pm and Saturdays 10:45-11:45am at Roda Movements (Wheaton).
- Adult Capoeira Level 2 will be on Tuesdays 7-8pm, Thursdays 7:15-8:15pm & Saturdays 3-4pm at Roda Movements (Wheaton)
* At our "Adult Capoeira All Levels" program, all cord system levels are accepted
* To take Adult Capoeira level 2 it is mandatory to have the second cord or higher
- Mondays 6:00-7:15 pm - 11 week session - From March 20th - June 5th - Capoeira Fundamentals w/ Instructor Rasta - (No class on May 29th for Memorial Day)
- Thursdays 6:00-7:15 pm - 11 week session From March 23rd - June 8th - All Levels w/Contramestre Hakim - (No class on April 6th for MCPS Spring Break)
- Saturdays 10:30-11:30 am from - 11 week session - March 25 - June 10th - All Levels w/ Contramestre Hakim - No class on April 8th for MCPS Spring Break & May 27 for Memorial Day).
- Drop in: $25
- 11 Classes card (Once a weeks) : $220 ($20 per class) - This Class card is for only ONCE at week, for Monday or Thursday or Saturdays (NOT for 2 or for the 3 days per week).
- Monthly Pass (Unlimited classes, 2 or 3 times per week): $150 per month (Around $12 per class)
* All class cards valid only for Roda Movements studio
Once at week card for 4 weeks
After active your class card is valid for 30 days
* All Class card valid only for Roda Movements studio
- Wednesdays 7:45 - 9:00 pm - Adult Capoeira All Levels
- Sundays 9:00 - 10:15am-2:00 pm - Adult Capoeira All Levels
- Sundays 2:15 - 3:00 pm - Kids Capoeira All Levels
Location 1322 Prince Street Alexandria, VA 22314
For more information call: 301-254-0182
About Dontae a.k.a Instructor Rasta
Instructor Rasta has been a student of capoeira for 12 years and a teacher of the art form for 8 years. A native Washingtonian, Rasta takes pride in serving as a DC Public School’s teacher of 17 years. As a member of Angá Capoeira, Instructor Rasta seeks to give back to communities by spreading health and wellness via the art of capoeira. Axé!